Adds Company & VAT numbers (IČO & DIČ & IČ DPH) to WooCommerce billing fields and verifies if data are correct. Verification is based either on ARES and VIES database or only on mathematics. When billing to Czech republic, you can autofill fields Company, VAT number, Address, City, and Postcode based on IČO.
Supports both PHP 7.1+ & PHP 8.0+.
- for CZ as billing country
- ARES and VIES verification (or mathematically verifies IČO and DIČ)
- ARES autofill (fields Company, VAT number, Address, City, and Postcode) based on IČO
- for SK as billing country
- VIES DIČ validation (or just validate the format of values)
- for EU countries as billing country
- VIES DIČ validation
- VAT extempt feature
- adds fields to IČO & DIČ & IČ DPH WooCommerce frontend: Checkout and My Account page
- allows edits from administration (backend):
Users -> Joe Doe (Edit) -> Billing address of the customer
E-shop-WooCommerce -> Orders-> Order (show(edit)) -> Billing Information (edit)
- Enable toggle switch to show/hide input fields (“Buying as a company?”)
- Move Country field above the “Buying as a company?” toggle
- Kybernaut Mailstep
- WooCommerce SuperFaktura
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers
- Woo Checkout Field Editor Pro
- Fluid Checkout for WooCommerce – Lite
- Toret – Woo iDoklad, Woo Doprava, Woo GoPay etc.
- SoapClient PHP library for VIES validation (ask your hosting)
If you want to help, join the Github.