Adds Company & VAT numbers (IČO & DIČ & IČ DPH) to WooCommerce billing fields and verifies if data are correct. Verification is based either on ARES and VIES database or only on mathmeatics. When billing to Czech republic, you can autofill fields Company, VAT number, Address, City, and Postcode based on IČO.
NEW Enhanced settings for:
* Enable toggle switch to show/hide input fields (“Buying as a company?”)
* Move Country field above the “Buying as a company?” toggle
* for CZ as billing country
* ARES and VIES verification (or mathematicaly verifies IČO and DIČ)
* ARES autofill (fields Company, VAT number, Address, City, and Postcode) based on IČO
* for SK as billing country
* VIES DIČ valiadtion (or just validate format of values)
* for EU countries as billing country
* VIES DIČ valiadtion
* adds fields to IČO & DIČ & IČ DPH WooCommerce frontend: Checkout and My Acount page
* allows edits from administration (backend):
Users -> Joe Doe (Edit) -> Billing address of the customer
E-shop-WooCommerce -> Orders-> Order (show(edit)) -> Billing Information (edit)
- WooCommerce 2.6 & 3.0+
- WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers
- Woo Checkout Field Editor Pro
- plugins of Vladislav Musilek (Toret) – Woo iDoklad, Woo Doprava, Woo GoPay etc.
- PHP 5.4 and above
- SoapClient PHP library for VIES validation (ask your hosting)
If you want to help, join the Github.